- Motorbike in the US from coast to coast
- Learn how to sail and sail around the world
- Buy a van in Alaska and drive all the way to the tip of Argentina.
- Fish in every lake in North America
- Visit every Heritage Site in the UK in 1 calendar year.
- Visit every country in Africa
- Detach from all possible technology for 1 year. No phone, no email, no tv. Blog your journey.
- Teach yourself a coding language in 3 months
- Move to a foreign country and speak only the local language to learn it
- Get your TESOL certification and move abroad to teach English
- Create your own garden, make it your goal to make enough quality vegetables so you don’t have to buy any veggies from the grocery store for a summer.
- Take up a martial art with the goal of getting a black belt in 2 years (3 is average)
- Take boxing classes and sign up for competitive matches.
- Eat vegan for 2 months just to see if it’s for you or not.
- Watch the entire season of a show in one sitting
- Start a board game club with an ad on craigslist with total strangers with the goal of making new friends. Make it a weekly or bi-weekly event.
- Ask someone out for coffee at least once a day for 21 days in a row.
- Eat at every Tim Hortons in Canada
STUCK AT A 9-5 CHALLENGE
- Read 1 book a week about 1 subject for 1 year. (Example = Roman History)
- Take up day trading, sign up for an online course, make it your goal to be knowledgeable enough to be trading with real money after 3 months.
- Hike every mountain in your city.
- Eat at every restaurant in your city, start a blog documenting the journey and take pictures of the experience and write little reviews.
- Take a bartending course and learn how to mix drinks. Host a party and show everyone your skills.
- Sign up with BITDEGREE and teach yourself about cryptocurrencies. Pick one cryptocurrency with technology or a vision that you love and invest in that coin. Follow their twitter and join the community.
- Buy a Camera and teach yourself photography, pick a niche. Animals, nature, cityscapes… Pick one and make it your own. Create a website with all your photos on it.
I will be updating this list periodically so be sure to check back for challenge ideas or please comment below with your own suggestions!